1) The 140mm-wide radiator has a larger surface area than typical 120mm radiators for more efficient heat transfer
2) The blades of the included 140mm fan have more surface area than most 120mm fan blades, so it doesn't need to spin as fast to deliver the same airflow
3) The low-evaporation, easy-bend tubing is guaranteed leak-free.
Large-diameter, low permeability tubing ensures long life and improves flexibility for an easier installation
4) The cold plate uses copper for outstanding heat transfer, and the manifold is engineered for efficient flow
5) The multi-platform mounting bracket easily adapts for Intel and AMD processors.
Brand Name: Corsair
Style: H110 280MM
Screen Size: 280 millimeters
Item model number: CW-9060014-WW
Item Weight: 2.8 pounds
Product Dimensions: 13.8 x 6.1 x 8.2 inches
Item Dimensions L x W x H: 13.78 x 6.1 x 8.22 inches
Radiator dimensions: 140 mm x 312 mm x 29 mm
Fan dimensions: 140 mm x 25 mm
Fan speed: 1500 +/- 10% RPM
Fan airflow: 94 CFM
Fan static pressure: 1.64mm-H2O
Noise level: 35dB(A)
Compatible with Intel LGA 1150, 1155, 1156, 1366, and 2011; and AMD sockets FM1, FM2, AM2, and AM3.
Extreme CPU Cooling Performance for 280 mm Radiator Mounts
Hydro Series H110 is an all-in-one liquid CPU cooler that provides cooling that’s far superior to stock CPU air fans. Liquid cooling simply works better than air cooling, and the self-contained design of the H110 makes it easy for you to protect your valuable CPU.
140 mm fans reduce noise without lowering performance
Easily adapts for Intel and AMD processors
Take Advantage of Your 280 mm Radiator Mount
For efficient cooling, bigger is better Yndash; it’s simple physics. If your PC’s case can fit a 280 mm radiator, Hydro Series H110 will give you better performance. The larger diameter fans provide better airflow with lower noise than most 120 mm fans, and the 280 mm radiator has more surface area for faster cooling.
Low-RPM 140 mm Fans
The blades of the included 140 mm fan are larger than most 120 mm fan blades, so they don’t need to spin as fast to deliver the same airflow, reducing noise without lowering performance.
The low-evaporation, easy-bend tubing is guaranteed leak-free
Advanced Cold Plate and Manifold Design
The cold plate uses copper for outstanding heat transfer, and the manifold is engineered for efficient flow.
Simple Mounting Bracket
The multi-platform mounting bracket easily adapts for Intel and AMD processors.