We show you each part, tell you about the features I thought were important, describe other features you may want to look for, demonstrate how to build the entire computer, and then install the necessary operating system and software.
You will go from having no idea what’s inside a computer to having a full working computer after this course.
You will be able to do the following:
- Figure out your computer’s main purpose
- Determine which parts you need to buy
- Compare features and benefits of different makes and models of parts
- Buy your computer parts from the most reliable sources
- Put together all of the parts that make up your PC
- Install a Windows operating system
- Install anti-virus software
- Test your built computer is running at optimal temperatures
- Troubleshoot your build in case something didn’t go right on the first try
- Anyone who wants to build a computer
- Anyone who wants to save money on the cost of a new computer
- Anyone who wants to develop a new skill
- No previous experience, knowledge, or training needed