New NVIDIA Pascal™ architecture delivers improved performance and power efficiency
Classic and modern games at 1080p @ 60 FPS
Fast, smooth, power-efficient gaming experiences
Plug and play design requires no PCIe power connectors for easy graphics upgrade
Phoenix Double-ball Bearing Cooling Fan provides superior airflow with 2x longer lifespan
Auto-Extreme Technology delivers premium quality and reliability with aerospace-grade Super Alloy Power II components to run faster and last longer than reference
GPU Tweak II makes monitoring performance and streaming easier than ever, featuring Game Booster and XSplit Gamecaster, all via an intuitive interface
Learn more about the ASUS PH-GTX1050-2G
Interface PCI Express 3.0
Chipset Manufacturer NVIDIA
GPU Series NVIDIA GeForce GTX 10 Series
GPU GeForce GTX 1050
Core Clock 1354 MHz
Boost Clock 1455 MHz
CUDA Cores 640
Effective Memory Clock 7008 MHz
Memory Size 2GB
Memory Interface 128-Bit
Memory Type GDDR5
OpenGL OpenGL 4.5
HDMI 1 x Native HDMI 2.0b
DisplayPort 1 x Native DisplayPort 1.4
DVI 1 x Native DVI-D
Max Resolution 7680 x 4320
Cooler With Fan
HDCP Ready Yes
Features ASUS Phoenix GeForce GTX 1050 2GB GDDR5 is the best for compact gaming PC build
– Exclusive World of Warships invite code for free: Diana Cruiser and 15-day Premium Account (worth USD11).
– Dual-ball Bearing Fan reduces spinning friction for 2 times longer lifespan and cooling efficiency.
– Easy plug and play gaming with no extra power supply needed.
– Industry Only Auto-Extreme Technology with Super Alloy Power II delivers premium quality and best reliability.
– GPU Tweak II with XSplit Gamecaster provides intuitive performance tweaking and real-time streaming.
– NVIDIA ANSEL for a revolutionary new way to capture in-game screenshots.
– NVIDIA GameWorks provides an interactive and cinematic experience, as well as incredibly smooth gameplay.
Form Factor & Dimensions
Max GPU Length 193 mm
Card Dimensions (L x H) 7.56" x 4.37"
Slot Width Dual Slot